Barrow man in court on manslaughter charge
Last updated at 14:25, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
A BARROW man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter.
Andrew John Logan, 42, of no fixed abode, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court today charged with manslaughter following the death of Paul Green, 44, on May 3.
Logan was remanded in custody and is set to appear before Preston Crown Court on August 17.
No pleas were entered and no application for bail was made.
- A 29-year-old man, who was also arrested in connection with the investigation, has been released on police bail.
First published at 13:50, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Family Notices
- Competition rules
- Advertise with us
- Reader Travel
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- ‘Three years? We couldn’t believe it’ Barrow killer victim's family speak out (39 comments)
- Principal of Furness Academy in Barrow steps down (10 comments)
- Barrow killer ‘in pieces’ at death of his victim
- UPDATE: Vicious dog located after woman attacked in Barrow (7 comments)
- Train hits cow in Cumbria, line reopens (2 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|