Barrow man in court on manslaughter charge
Last updated at 14:25, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
A BARROW man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter.
Andrew John Logan, 42, of no fixed abode, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court today charged with manslaughter following the death of Paul Green, 44, on May 3.
Logan was remanded in custody and is set to appear before Preston Crown Court on August 17.
No pleas were entered and no application for bail was made.
- A 29-year-old man, who was also arrested in connection with the investigation, has been released on police bail.
First published at 13:50, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|