Barrow man in court on manslaughter charge
Last updated at 14:25, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
A BARROW man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter.
Andrew John Logan, 42, of no fixed abode, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court today charged with manslaughter following the death of Paul Green, 44, on May 3.
Logan was remanded in custody and is set to appear before Preston Crown Court on August 17.
No pleas were entered and no application for bail was made.
- A 29-year-old man, who was also arrested in connection with the investigation, has been released on police bail.
First published at 13:50, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (4 comments)
- UPDATE 9.20pm - Mum of boy who suffered allergic reaction praises Barrow play area staff
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|