Barrow junction re-opened after crash
Last updated at 08:46, Tuesday, 18 February 2014
A BARROW junction re-opened after a crash.
Police were called at 8.19am on Monday February 17 to a collision between a Vauxhall Astra, driven by a 41-year-old man, and a Toyota Yaris, driven by an 87-year-old man, at the junction of Hollow Lane and Abbey Road.
The junction had been partially blocked as the damaged vehicles were recovered.
Neither driver was seriously hurt, although the 87-year-old man was taken to Furness General Hospital with a minor hand injury.
First published at 08:40, Monday, 17 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|