Barrow junction re-opened after crash
Last updated at 08:46, Tuesday, 18 February 2014
A BARROW junction re-opened after a crash.
Police were called at 8.19am on Monday February 17 to a collision between a Vauxhall Astra, driven by a 41-year-old man, and a Toyota Yaris, driven by an 87-year-old man, at the junction of Hollow Lane and Abbey Road.
The junction had been partially blocked as the damaged vehicles were recovered.
Neither driver was seriously hurt, although the 87-year-old man was taken to Furness General Hospital with a minor hand injury.
First published at 08:40, Monday, 17 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (7 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
- Cumbria man charged with attempted rape after alleged attack on girl aged nine
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|