Barrow indoor market Christmas opening hours
Last updated at 16:15, Thursday, 20 December 2012
A MARKET will be open in the run-up to Christmas to allow shoppers to buy gifts with a difference.
Barrow Indoor Market is open every day until December 25.
The market, which has a range of stalls selling various goods, will be open from 9am to 5pm on most days including Christmas Eve.
It will be open from 11am to 4pm on Sunday and will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The market will reopen on December 27 and operate from 9am to 5pm. It will open from 9am to 3pm on New Year’s Eve.
The opening hours will return to normal in January, with the market opening on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from 9am until 5pm.
For more information email markets@barrowbc .gov.uk or call the market manager on 01229 876389.
First published at 16:14, Thursday, 20 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|