Barrow indoor market Christmas opening hours
Last updated at 16:15, Thursday, 20 December 2012
A MARKET will be open in the run-up to Christmas to allow shoppers to buy gifts with a difference.
Barrow Indoor Market is open every day until December 25.
The market, which has a range of stalls selling various goods, will be open from 9am to 5pm on most days including Christmas Eve.
It will be open from 11am to 4pm on Sunday and will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The market will reopen on December 27 and operate from 9am to 5pm. It will open from 9am to 3pm on New Year’s Eve.
The opening hours will return to normal in January, with the market opening on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from 9am until 5pm.
For more information email markets@barrowbc .gov.uk or call the market manager on 01229 876389.
First published at 16:14, Thursday, 20 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|