Barrow baby death inquiry continues
Published at 11:32, Thursday, 13 December 2012
AN investigation is continuing into the death of a one-year-old girl who died in Barrow yesterday.
The infant was pronounced dead in Furness General Hospital around 6am after being taken there by ambulance.
Detective Sergeant John Carton said: “We are working on behalf of the coroner which is normal procedure following the sudden and tragic death of a child.
“The little girls’ family is being supported and understand that our enquiries will continue until the results of the post mortem are known.
“A date for this has not yet been confirmed.”
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|