Barrow baby death inquiry continues
Published at 11:32, Thursday, 13 December 2012
AN investigation is continuing into the death of a one-year-old girl who died in Barrow yesterday.
The infant was pronounced dead in Furness General Hospital around 6am after being taken there by ambulance.
Detective Sergeant John Carton said: “We are working on behalf of the coroner which is normal procedure following the sudden and tragic death of a child.
“The little girls’ family is being supported and understand that our enquiries will continue until the results of the post mortem are known.
“A date for this has not yet been confirmed.”
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (7 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
- Cumbria man charged with attempted rape after alleged attack on girl aged nine
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|