Barrow baby death inquiry continues
Published at 11:32, Thursday, 13 December 2012
AN investigation is continuing into the death of a one-year-old girl who died in Barrow yesterday.
The infant was pronounced dead in Furness General Hospital around 6am after being taken there by ambulance.
Detective Sergeant John Carton said: “We are working on behalf of the coroner which is normal procedure following the sudden and tragic death of a child.
“The little girls’ family is being supported and understand that our enquiries will continue until the results of the post mortem are known.
“A date for this has not yet been confirmed.”
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (8 comments)
- Police attend emergency at Barrow town centre toilets (4 comments)
- Alcoholic ex-soldier stole bottle of wine in Barrow (1 comment)
- Doubts raised over nuclear subs move - Cumbria experts have say
- Tributes to Barrow AFC striker and Vickerstown bowler Billy (4 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|