Barrow baby death inquiry continues
Published at 11:32, Thursday, 13 December 2012
AN investigation is continuing into the death of a one-year-old girl who died in Barrow yesterday.
The infant was pronounced dead in Furness General Hospital around 6am after being taken there by ambulance.
Detective Sergeant John Carton said: “We are working on behalf of the coroner which is normal procedure following the sudden and tragic death of a child.
“The little girls’ family is being supported and understand that our enquiries will continue until the results of the post mortem are known.
“A date for this has not yet been confirmed.”
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (3 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|