A590 in Cumbria reopened following car crash
Last updated at 21:18, Sunday, 24 February 2013
THE A590 has fully reopened following an early crash near Newby Bridge.
Traffic had been brought to a standstill in both directions while emergency services dealt with the incident.
A Cumbria police spokeswoman confirmed that the road has now reopened.
First published at 20:09, Sunday, 24 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- COOK double earns Barrow AFC share of the spoils
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|