A5092 reopened near Ulverston after oil spillage
Last updated at 11:24, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
THE A5092 has been cleared following an oil spillage.
The road at Low Stennerley, Lowick Green, Ulverston had to be closed to traffic after an oil spillage caused a number of wagons to become stuck.
Highways and police attended the scene and the road was reopened in both directions at around 10.55am.
First published at 10:18, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (23 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|