FURNESS NEWSPAPERS LTD COMPETITION RULES
Published at 13:14, Monday, 06 December 2010
- No purchase necessary
- Employees of Furness Newspapers Limited (plus the name of the company providing the prize) & their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required. Publicity may be given to competition winners & winner's names & images may be published in the Evening Mail, Advertiser & online.
- If alcohol is offered as a prize the rules will include - this competition is only open to people aged 18yrs or over.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
North West Evening Mail What's on search
Visit our websites for...
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|