FURNESS NEWSPAPERS LTD COMPETITION RULES
Published at 13:14, Monday, 06 December 2010
- No purchase necessary
- Employees of Furness Newspapers Limited (plus the name of the company providing the prize) & their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required. Publicity may be given to competition winners & winner's names & images may be published in the Evening Mail, Advertiser & online.
- If alcohol is offered as a prize the rules will include - this competition is only open to people aged 18yrs or over.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
North West Evening Mail What's on search
Visit our websites for...
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
Kendall Brothers Ltd
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|