Family firm opens showroom to meet demand in south west
Last updated at 14:28, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
A family-run firm is opening a second showroom to meet demand in the south of the country.
Euroak specialises in creating high-end hardwood floors made-to-order.
The businesses, based at Floriston Rigg, north of Carlisle, was established by husband and wife Mike and Caroline Smith about nine years ago.
From there, it supplies clients all over the country.
Such has been their growing reputation in many affluent areas of the south east and south west of the country, that they are opening a second base to service their needs.
A showroom in the Bristol area will open either just before or just after Christmas. It is a move that the couple behind the enterprise are delighted to be making.
Mr Smith said: “We have a lot of customers down there and various people have asked us to have a showroom in the south.
“We have set up a deal with an existing customer to use part of their building and turn it into a showroom. We hope we’ll pick up a bit more business from it.”
Euroak supplies the general public, but its main customers are architects, designers and property owners.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|