Family firm opens showroom to meet demand in south west
Last updated at 14:28, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
A family-run firm is opening a second showroom to meet demand in the south of the country.
Euroak specialises in creating high-end hardwood floors made-to-order.
The businesses, based at Floriston Rigg, north of Carlisle, was established by husband and wife Mike and Caroline Smith about nine years ago.
From there, it supplies clients all over the country.
Such has been their growing reputation in many affluent areas of the south east and south west of the country, that they are opening a second base to service their needs.
A showroom in the Bristol area will open either just before or just after Christmas. It is a move that the couple behind the enterprise are delighted to be making.
Mr Smith said: “We have a lot of customers down there and various people have asked us to have a showroom in the south.
“We have set up a deal with an existing customer to use part of their building and turn it into a showroom. We hope we’ll pick up a bit more business from it.”
Euroak supplies the general public, but its main customers are architects, designers and property owners.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (17 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|