Cumbrian solicitors recognised in UK legal guide
Published at 12:53, Monday, 12 November 2012
A guide to the UK legal profession has recognised 15 of Cumbria’s lawyers as leaders in their specialist fields and 10 of those ranked are solicitors at Burnetts in Carlisle.
The accolade comes in the 2013 edition of Chambers and Partners and includes praise for the firm’s clinical negligence team, which continues to top the legal leagues and is commended for its “precision and specialism”.
All three of the team’s partners are recommended, along with solicitor Ruth Keenleyside. She has played a leading role in recent months, advising families affected by the crisis at Furness General Hospital’s maternity unit.
Senior partner John Morris, head of corporate law John Noctor, head of personal injury Nick Gutteridge, head of agriculture Richard Miller, former head of commercial property John Priddle and employment associate Hazel Phillips were also ranked in this edition of Chambers.
The other Cumbrian lawyers listed in the guide are: Tim Cartmell of Cartmell Shepherd; and John Wilson, Joanne Holborn, Jamie Hawley and Andrew Hill, of Baines Wilson.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Holiday park near Grange unveils its latest phase of £5m plan
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|