Cumbrian mailroom equipment firm opens French subsidiary
Last updated at 08:46, Tuesday, 26 February 2013
A specialist supplier of mailroom equipment based in Alston has opened a French division.
Totalpost Services has grown rapidly since its launch in 2002, with export sales especially strong.
As well as supplying mailroom equipment, services and consumables, it offers X-ray threat-detection equipment. It says its French subsidiary near Paris – Totalpost Services SAS – is a “natural progression and expansion” in a market where it is already well established.
The new division will give additional support to its French dealers and provide a drop-ship service across France for consumable products on behalf of its franking-machine cartridge dealers.
A French national has been appointed as general manager of the division while David Hymers, managing director of the UK parent company, is company president in France.
He said: “This is a natural step for Totalpost in a market where we have been very successful. We will be able to provide our customers with an even quicker and broader service.”
Totalpost is one of Royal Mail’s accredited suppliers of mailroom products and maintenance services. It has offices and processing locations in Warrington, Swindon and the US.
First published at 08:42, Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Browse the ASBO gallery (9 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|