Cumbrian mailroom equipment firm opens French subsidiary
Last updated at 08:46, Tuesday, 26 February 2013
A specialist supplier of mailroom equipment based in Alston has opened a French division.
Totalpost Services has grown rapidly since its launch in 2002, with export sales especially strong.
As well as supplying mailroom equipment, services and consumables, it offers X-ray threat-detection equipment. It says its French subsidiary near Paris – Totalpost Services SAS – is a “natural progression and expansion” in a market where it is already well established.
The new division will give additional support to its French dealers and provide a drop-ship service across France for consumable products on behalf of its franking-machine cartridge dealers.
A French national has been appointed as general manager of the division while David Hymers, managing director of the UK parent company, is company president in France.
He said: “This is a natural step for Totalpost in a market where we have been very successful. We will be able to provide our customers with an even quicker and broader service.”
Totalpost is one of Royal Mail’s accredited suppliers of mailroom products and maintenance services. It has offices and processing locations in Warrington, Swindon and the US.
First published at 08:42, Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|