Carlisle finance firm joins exclusive club
Last updated at 15:52, Friday, 18 May 2012
A Cumbrian financial advice firm has joined an exclusive club after receiving chartered status.
Financial Concepts, in The Crescent, Carlisle, has won the accreditation from the Chartered Insurance Institute.
The company advises on pensions, investment, life assurance for individuals and businesses, and tax planning.
It also offers a mortgage broking service and specialist equity release advice.
Director Darren Turnbull said: “We’ve always prided ourselves on being thoroughly professional in everything we do and so to receive external recognition in this way is very gratifying. As chartered financial planners, we can signal our commitment to the highest levels of service to our customers.”
Financial Concepts was launched as Tiffens Independent Financial Services by Tony Phillipson in 2000. Mr Turnbull led a management buyout in 2005.
First published at 14:08, Friday, 18 May 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|