And the winner of our award for the best election night tweet is..
Carl Maxim for this gem: Jacqui Smith loses her seat. Fortunately, her husband was watching another channel.
I know little of him other than his blog say this: "Carl Maxim is a crazed chimpanzee pant-hooting at the world from his bijou apartment in London Zoo. He responds well to positive feedback, bananas and custard."
Whoever he is he has kept us all entertained during election night with his tweets and his still cracking them out as we wait to hear what happens next.
His latest tweet at @carlmaxim is: Queen issues public statement: 'Eeeny Meeny Miny Mo.'
Thanks to all those who have taken part.
Looks like we could all be doing it again before long so I'll sort out some prizes for next time.
Published: May 7, 2010
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Vickerstown FC pay tribute to 'Fozzy' and 'Jonno' (1 comment)
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (16 comments)
- Independent chairwoman to oversee improvements at Barrow hospital trust
- UPDATE: Warning to Cumbria motorists travelling south - tailbacks on M6 (2 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction (2 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|