Barclays appoints new business manager in Penrith
Last updated at 13:59, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Barclays Bank has a new business manager in Penrith.
Sandra Mashiter, 52, has been appointed to fill the shoes of Paul Heape who has left the bank to retrain as a maths teacher.
Mrs Mashiter has worked for Barclays for 35 years and was formerly a business manager in Lancaster.
She is no stranger to Penrith, however, having previously worked in the corporate banking team there.
In her new role she specialises in dealing with small and medium-sized enterprises with a turnover up to £2m.
She is inviting businesses with viable ideas for services and products to talk to her about finance.
She can also help to draft a business plan and can provide feedback and guidance.
Mrs Mashiter said: “At Barclays we are very much open for business.
“We know there is a fantastic entrepreneurial spirit in Cumbria and it would be a blow for the local economy if that was stifled by a lack of funding.”
Her patch covers Penrith, Keswick and the Eden Valley.
She added: “I am passionate about customer service, helping my portfolio of customers expand and add value.”
Mrs Mashiter was born in Kendal and lives at Arnside, on the shores of Morecambe Bay.
She has a daughter and is a keen sports enthusiast, in particular skiing, swimming and fell walking.
First published at 13:42, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Edmo 'not interested' in leaving Barrow AFC (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|