Barclays appoints new business manager in Penrith
Last updated at 13:59, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Barclays Bank has a new business manager in Penrith.
Sandra Mashiter, 52, has been appointed to fill the shoes of Paul Heape who has left the bank to retrain as a maths teacher.
Mrs Mashiter has worked for Barclays for 35 years and was formerly a business manager in Lancaster.
She is no stranger to Penrith, however, having previously worked in the corporate banking team there.
In her new role she specialises in dealing with small and medium-sized enterprises with a turnover up to £2m.
She is inviting businesses with viable ideas for services and products to talk to her about finance.
She can also help to draft a business plan and can provide feedback and guidance.
Mrs Mashiter said: “At Barclays we are very much open for business.
“We know there is a fantastic entrepreneurial spirit in Cumbria and it would be a blow for the local economy if that was stifled by a lack of funding.”
Her patch covers Penrith, Keswick and the Eden Valley.
She added: “I am passionate about customer service, helping my portfolio of customers expand and add value.”
Mrs Mashiter was born in Kendal and lives at Arnside, on the shores of Morecambe Bay.
She has a daughter and is a keen sports enthusiast, in particular skiing, swimming and fell walking.
First published at 13:42, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|