Alston-based Totalpost adds to workforce
Last updated at 15:15, Friday, 11 May 2012
Cumbria's small business of the year has increased its workforce as it bids to take a bigger share of the UK market.
Totalpost, of Alston, which was named best small firm in the CN Group Business Awards 2011, has bolstered its sales team with the appointment of three new staff.
The mailroom and office equipment company, which exports to more than 24 countries, is now seeing demand for its services increase in the UK.
Its newly created sales team includes Terry Dellar, UK sales manager, and territory sales managers Barry Peeling and Mark Wright.
Managing director David Hymers said: “We’ve witnessed continued growth over the last 10 years as more businesses realise how we can help them reduce their mailroom expenditure and provide sustainable, long-term value.
“The establishing of a UK-focused sales team is natural progression for us and has been necessary to ensure we are well placed to respond to increasing demand for our services.”
First published at 14:11, Friday, 11 May 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Pirelli factory death probe ordered tougher safety measures
- See the full list of Cumbrian offences plus the latest H&S advice
- £1.7BN INVESTMENT IN CLEANING UP SELLAFIELD
- Cumbria sets up links with Chinese university
- BT to recruit engineers for Cumbrian superfast roll-out
- Carlisle's Northern Developments starts student housing build on old Tyne-Tees site
- Hotel puts its energy into biomass boiler
Coach, camping and festival tickets available
Book Now with only £45 deposit
Weston Park Staffs, 16-19 August
• Click here to order
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|