Pitch inspection ahead of Gateshead v Barrow AFC
Last updated at 17:06, Thursday, 10 January 2013
THERE will be a precautionary pitch inspection at the International Stadium on Friday at 4pm ahead of the FA Trophy last 16 tie between Gateshead and Barrow AFC, which is due to be played on Saturday.
It is understood the pitch, which in places resembled a mudbath when Barrow visited the same ground on New Year's Day, is very wet, though the troublesome area in the south end goal has been covered.
Gateshead are hopeful the game will go ahead.
First published at 17:04, Thursday, 10 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
6-1? History.No use crying over spilled milk. Water under the bridge etc.Shake it off, forget it. Saturday is a new day,start again show the AFC knockers it's not A FLUKE,where did I here that? Go get 'em AFC,GET BUZZING.
Make your comment
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Building work at Barrow care home set to restart
- Driver who crashed in Walney sought by police
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Man, 65, suffers serious injuries in 40m Lake District fall
- Cat charge admitted by Barrow woman
- Water supply cut off in Ulverston
- Cumbria man reunites with Korean Zen master
- Former Barrow children’s doctor accused of failings defends his treatment
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- Barrow AFC boss drops Taylor deal hint
- Barrow Raiders boss holds injury concern
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Evening Mail's Emma learns the lessons of triathlon bid
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener (2 comments)
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (6 comments)