Pitch inspection ahead of Gateshead v Barrow AFC
Last updated at 17:06, Thursday, 10 January 2013
THERE will be a precautionary pitch inspection at the International Stadium on Friday at 4pm ahead of the FA Trophy last 16 tie between Gateshead and Barrow AFC, which is due to be played on Saturday.
It is understood the pitch, which in places resembled a mudbath when Barrow visited the same ground on New Year's Day, is very wet, though the troublesome area in the south end goal has been covered.
Gateshead are hopeful the game will go ahead.
First published at 17:04, Thursday, 10 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
6-1? History.No use crying over spilled milk. Water under the bridge etc.Shake it off, forget it. Saturday is a new day,start again show the AFC knockers it's not A FLUKE,where did I here that? Go get 'em AFC,GET BUZZING.
Make your comment
- Barrow youngsters show they mean business
- WITH VIDEO: Barrow man jailed today for allowing two dogs to savage a sheep while pal filmed it (10 comments)
- All action from the Evening Mail’s poll vaults
- Walney pupils rally round to tackle grot spot
- Barrow Sea Cadets launch litter mission
- Barrow mum will tackle 40-mile walk to remember her one-year-old (3 comments)
- Child vandals hurl object at Barrow bus (1 comment)
- Millom boy's rare illness progress
- Legal high clampdown at Cumbria festival (2 comments)
- Barrow Sister Act performers show why they’re second to nun
- Defender released by Barrow AFC
- Barrow Raiders boss pays tribute to Danny Jones
- Haworth wants Barrow AFC deal
- Hero Declan does the trick for Cents
- Rhiann earns GB call-up as Duddon paddlers shine
- Barrow social club pockets snooker tables from mystery man
- Barrow school make netball history
- Hawcoat claim bowling bragging rights
- Seasons to be cheerful for Furness footballers
- Big money Barrow snooker comp returns