Win tickets to see Bluebirds in action
Last updated at 16:23, Tuesday, 03 April 2012
BLUE Square and the Evening Mail have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win free hospitality tickets for Barrow AFC’s home game against Southport on Easter Monday.
The North West clash (kick-off 3pm) is set to be fiercely contested, with the mid-table Bluebirds desperate to turn around their poor form of late and finish the season on a high.
The Sandgrounders, meanwhile, need the points to maintain their hopes of a Blue Square Bet Premier play-off place.
The two sides last met in August when Southport came from behind to win 2-1 at Haig Avenue.
Up for grabs are 10 hospitality tickets – courtesy of online bookmakers and league sponsors Blue Square – for Monday’s game.
Two lucky winners will be able to attend with four guests of their choice, with all enjoying a pre-match complimentary bar and hot meal, a reserved seat in the main stand, and half-time refreshments, as well as post-game drinks and sandwiches.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: Which Barrow player opened the scoring when the Bluebirds lost 2-1 at Southport earlier this season?
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on Thursday.
Also include your full name, address and phone number. Usual Evening Mail competition rules apply.
First published at 13:08, Tuesday, 03 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|