Win tickets to see Bluebirds in action
Last updated at 16:23, Tuesday, 03 April 2012
BLUE Square and the Evening Mail have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win free hospitality tickets for Barrow AFC’s home game against Southport on Easter Monday.
The North West clash (kick-off 3pm) is set to be fiercely contested, with the mid-table Bluebirds desperate to turn around their poor form of late and finish the season on a high.
The Sandgrounders, meanwhile, need the points to maintain their hopes of a Blue Square Bet Premier play-off place.
The two sides last met in August when Southport came from behind to win 2-1 at Haig Avenue.
Up for grabs are 10 hospitality tickets – courtesy of online bookmakers and league sponsors Blue Square – for Monday’s game.
Two lucky winners will be able to attend with four guests of their choice, with all enjoying a pre-match complimentary bar and hot meal, a reserved seat in the main stand, and half-time refreshments, as well as post-game drinks and sandwiches.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: Which Barrow player opened the scoring when the Bluebirds lost 2-1 at Southport earlier this season?
Email your answer to email@example.com before noon on Thursday.
Also include your full name, address and phone number. Usual Evening Mail competition rules apply.
First published at 13:08, Tuesday, 03 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Ulverston Food Festival set to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- Search for owners of dog found on top of Lake District fell
- Millom double death inquest concludes
- Witnesses sought after Millom tyre slashing incident
- Charity collection box stolen from South Cumbria garden centre
- Call for legal high crackdown after teens taken ill (2 comments)
- Cumbria fire cuts ‘have decimated service’ (2 comments)
- Furness Enterprise legacy to live on after Barrow council steps in (1 comment)
- New Barrow jetty is ‘too short’ to use at low tide, claims ferryman (12 comments)
- Labour group in snub to first elected Copeland mayor
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Furness Rovers delight in final triumph: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945
- Millom teenager steps out in style with charity shop bargains
- Proud to fight your corner (1 comment)
- Take a bus trip back to the past
Visit our websites for...
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Former UKIP Cumbria County Council candidate on drink driving charge
- Barrow hospital transfers patients to nursing home to free up beds (1 comment)
- MP John Woodcock's blog
- Two men have lucky escape after car ends up in field by busy Cumbria road (10 comments)
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- Barrow kick-boxer wins two England call-ups
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|