Island portrait studio
Last updated at 10:03, Tuesday, 23 November 2010
PHOTOGRAPHER Phil Hatfield began his 35-year career developing films in his grandmother’s coal cellar in Ulverston, while still at school.
You are currently being re-directed to the ad feature. If the feature does not open after 5 seconds please click here
First published at 10:01, Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works"
- Low water temperature closes Furness swimming pool
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|