Care of the elderly 2
Last updated at 15:44, Wednesday, 12 October 2011
The Old Vicarage residential home, in Allithwaite, near Grange, provides 24-hour care and support for residents with a team or professional are staff who are highly trained and experienced.
You are currently being re-directed to the ad feature. If the feature does not open after 5 seconds please click here
First published at 16:51, Monday, 21 March 2011
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Councillors delay plan to restrict numbers of pubs in Barrow
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem?
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)